Our Honor Roll system is designed to allow cases to be confirmed in court without the presence of the attorney of record or his or her representative. Cases that meet the Honor Roll criteria will be posted on this website 24 hours prior to the date of the confirmation hearing with details as to how they are being confirmed (payment amount, length of plan, attorney fees to be paid through the plan and any other pertinent information). These cases, and details, will be read into the record as confirmed at the beginning of the hearing day.
If the terms of confirmation appearing on the Honor Roll are contested, simply appear at the hearing, at 9:00 am, and advise the Trustee of same.
In order to be eligible for the Honor Roll a case must meet the following criteria:
- The debtor must be missing no more than 1 payment as of the date the case is prepared for confirmation.
- There are no objections to plans, claims, etc. made by either the debtor or any creditors.
- The Trustee is in receipt of all documents requested (Proof of Income, Appraisal of Property, etc.) 30 days prior to the hearing.
- The proposed Plan payment is within 25% of the actual payment needed to confirm the case.
- There are no claims as filed which render the plan infeasible (claim amounts are much higher than estimated in plan, claim filed as secured rather than priority or unsecured, etc.)