|Proceeding #||Hearing Date||Case Number||Debtor Attorney||Hearing Type||Disposition||Trustee Notes|
|0||11/10/2021 8:30 am||21-14626 / SLM||Melinda D Middlebrooks, Esq||Confirmation Hearing Scheduled||Pending Workup|
AS OF 10/6/21 (SF)
If creditor objection is resolved recommend $500 PTD, $2500 X 20 (BEGIN 10/1/21); $2945 X 3 (BEGIN 6/1/23); $3855 X 33 (BEGIN 9/1/23) 100% PLAN
1. The amount of debt in the debtor(s) Plan exceeds the statutory limit for secured or unsecured debt pursuant to 11 U.S.C. ? 109(e). Ryan Strotman filed personal injury claim 13-1 for $1.5 million dollars. This claim may be unliquidated. (MOTION TO EXPUNGE FILED AND SCHEDULED FOR 10/13 AT 10) NO OPPOSITION FILED
2. Objection filed by Wells Fargo (Matthew Fissel) - failure to pay arrears of $6934.02
3. Wells Fargo filed arrears claim 21-1 for $6934.02 which is not addressed in plan. (OK TO PAY?)
4. Disposable income currently verifies at $2513.41. Debtor's pension loan will expire in 8/2023 and additional $566 will be available and co-debtor's pension loan expires in 5/2023 and additional $962.56 will be available. Plan requires 100% plan
5. Trustee objection:
- Excessive expenses on Schedule J: $437 RV camper; $597 auto; $629 auto. ($533 allowed per auto) REDUCED EXPENSES BY $597 for autos and RV
- Excessive deductions taken on 122C:
line 23: $314.60 optional telephone;
line 30: $73 additional food;
line 33d: $437.42 RV Camper
line 41: $1537.42 retirement deductions, need copies of loan statements
line 45 currently shows disposable income of $651.03 which requires minimum dividend of $39,062 to gucs.
- Disposable income per Schedules I and J verify at $1916. Income is higher after reducing expenses.
- Need copies of bank statements for PNC Bank accounts ending in 6354, 6362, 6389 and Picatinny FCU savings and checking accounts for 60 days prior to filing.
- Need copy of pension loan statement for Debtor (DEBTOR PENSION LOAN EXPIRES IN 24 MONTHS.
ADDITIONAL $566.57 WILL BE AVAILABLE) and copy of loan payment statement deducted for Spouse (SPOUSE LOAN WILL EXPIRE IN 21 MONTHS AND ADDITIONAL $962.56 WILL BE AVAILABLE)
- Debtor has a pending lawsuit related to an auto accident that i
|0||11/10/2021 8:30 am||21-14626 / SLM||Melinda D Middlebrooks, Esq||Confirmation Hearing on Modified Plan||Pending Workup|