|Proceeding #||Hearing Date||Case Number||Debtor Attorney||Hearing Type||Disposition||Trustee Notes|
|0||8/13/2020 8:30 am||19-33693 / JKS||SCOTT D SHERMAN ESQ||**NEWARK***Confirmation Hearing Scheduled||Pending Workup|
AS OF 5/7/20 (SF)
1. State of NJ filed estimated priority claim 7-1 for $2054.45. Missing 2014 Return (NEED AMENDED CLAIM)
2. US Bank did not file a claim. The bar date expired on 3/2/20. Should this per plan claim be stricken from plan?
3. Trustee objection:
- A copy of the deed - if plan is modified to less than 100%
- Excessive expenses per Schedule J: $650 food for 1 person (100% Plan).
The Schedules fail to account for the debtor(s) tax refund in the amount of $2,076 when determining disposable income.
- There is $203,700 in non exempt equity in the residence (100% Plan).
- Confirming Order must provide for all non-exempt proceeds from claim against
Plan proposes $500 x 60 Base 100% , plus n/e proceeds from lawsuit
Payments: 4/5 Arrears: $500
- A current market analysis - : received a screenshot - need to resend and upload a hard copy.
- Must file pre-confirmation certification. (FILED)
- A copy of the last filed tax return - : 2019 Tax Return by 8/15/20. (RECEIVED)
- A copy of the homeowner's insurance renewal declaration
|0||8/13/2020 10:00 am||19-20512 / MBK||TIMOTHY P NEUMANN, ESQ||AP Hearing Rescheduled (Document)||3rd Party Matter|